Sunday, August 26, 2007

6 Days!!

We leave for vacation in just 6 days!!! I'm so ready for this vacation. It's been 3 whole months since we were last at Disney. I'm jonesing. LOL Today I went out and got 3 maternity shirts since my regular shirt all seem to be shrinking. I just wanted some transitional pieces. I also got another pair of shorts. I know I'm going to have to do laundry at some point on vacation though. I only have 2 bras and a week in the FL heat. I think I'll be handwashing every night. I am ready though! Dh is too. He's been stressed with all the home stuff going on. What a pita it is. The boys are super excited. Saturday morning, Logan woke up and realizing there was no school that day, he wanted to know if it was time for us to go to Disney. One more week.... Ian's been talking about it too. He loves "Nidney".

Last night we went to the Playhouse Disney Live on Stage show in Lakeland. What a fun show! We saw My Friends Tigger and Pooh (with Darby), Handy Manny and friends, the Little Einsteins and Rocket and Mickey and all his pals. The boys loved it. I took some pics (no flash on most) so I'm not sure how well they turned out. I'll upload them soon. We saw our friends Julie and Olivia (and David) and Debbie with her dh and girls, Elizabeth and Jilly. Everyone had a good time. When we left, it was pouring out. We got pretty wet before we decided to let dh go get the car so the boys and I wouldn't get completely soaked (I was wearing white!). I'm glad I let dh drive home bc I hate driving in the rain and it was just nasty out. The lightning was amazing to watch though.

No comments: