Wednesday, November 14, 2007

21.5 wk update

For those keeping up, I had an appt with my midwife this morning. Everything looks good. Baby's heartrate was 160. He/she was active and kicking back at the doppler! I mean literally, kicking the doppler, not just near it. Ahh already a trouble maker. Haha!

I have another appt in December where I get to do the lovely glucose screening. At least I won't have to starve beforehand. They actually want you to eat breakfast! Yea! After that, I'll be going every 2 weeks. How did it get here so fast?! The house isn't close to being ready for another baby!

Here's a belly shot. (ETA: Logan took this pic. I was surprised it didn't come out blurry. I did crop the rest of me as I look weird from the angle of a 5yr old sitting down. LOL)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Kandee said...

I still think it's a girl based on the heart rate. CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT.