Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm a Disney nut and proud!

Everyone who knows me knows what a Disney nut I am. We go all the time and vacation there at least once a year. I know the parks by heart and listen to Disney music in the car. I collect Disney snowglobes and we are in the process of decorating our new movie room with Disney/Pixar posters. I can tell you all sorts of facts and point you to the best websites. All that said, WDW never loses it's magic for me or my family. I just watched a video of the new 2007 Christmas party castle lighting (watch it in HD for the best picture!! May take a minute or 2 to load) and it was beautiful and made my eyes well up. The boys were mesmorized watching it. I can't blame it on hormones because every time I see my kids' eyes light up while at a show at Disney, I get the same way. There's just something about Disney. I love that my boys love Disney as much as we do. My 2yr old asks all the time to go back. You can't tell me he doesn't remember Disney! If he even spots a small picture of anything WDW, he'll point it out immediately. We are headed back there this weekend where we hope our youngest gets to go on his first roller coaster ride (Goofy's Barnstormer). I'm just as excited as he is! Oh and I've informed dh that we will be headed to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) again this year. I want to see that castle lighting in person(ETA: it's done every day at 5:45pm, not just during the party) and enjoy the holidays at Disney. There's nothing like it!

No comments: