Monday, October 22, 2007

Again? and more misc.

Now our new room's AC is out. WTH?! I guess the power outages and surges we got this weekend fried the electronics inside so it only blows air- not COLD air. Glad it's under warranty! I still have to deal with 86 degree temps in this room for a few days. Argh.

Big news is happening with dh's job. I can't post anything at this time since noone else knows yet. I'm really hoping things will look up for the business and dh too. More to come on that...

Ahh what else...I had a teacher conference at Logan's school last week. Academically, he's far ahead but he's always happy to do schoolwork and never complains about being bored so that's good. They said he's a joy to have in the classroom. I was told he is an immature 5 yr old though. I never really thought about it but what they said made sense. He cries alot, he doesn't do as much for himself as he should before asking for help (ex.opening packages at lunch) which is very much my fault and we're working on that, he has a problem with staying on one thought and he has periods when his brain just doesn't seem to connect to what you are saying. Like he's told to line up behind the line leader and he goes to the wrong door. When you point it out, he looks at you blankly. I can only work with him on a few of those, the rest will come with time and patience I guess. Maybe this is the maturity gap "they" talk about between boys and girls? I have no idea.

Pregnancy update- still no pictures. I suck. I'm 18 weeks though and I'm really starting to feel the little pops/movement more often. I also feel Braxton Hicks which I don't remember feeling with the boys. Our big U/S is on November 19th! Can't wait!!!!

That's all I have at the moment- boring I know. We can't all be as witty as Julie. LOL You'll just have to love me for me.



No comments: