Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's the Great Pumpkin!

Am I the only one who doesn't "get" Charlie Brown? I never cared for the shows when I was little and I still don't. What is it about CB that everyone loves? I know it's a classic and all but I still don't get the appeal. I did let the boys stay up and watch the Pumpkin one tonight. All I can say is that they did sit thru it. I'm looking forward to Christmas when all the good classics come out!

Speaking of pumpkins, we carved our tonight. Let me rephrase that- I carved them tonight. Logan told me what to do but neither of them would stick their hands in there to help pull out the guts. My 2nd one didn't come out so great. I was using a Mickey Mouse cutter (came with a kit) and the pumpkin got too thin inside and started breaking. Oh well...it's only for another day and then the trashman gets it. Here is a pic:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" so much that I have them on a tshirt! Come on girl!

jen