Thursday, October 04, 2007

Just for you

Since Julie thinks my mind is somewhere else, here's a new blog. The reality is, I haven't felt like there was much to talk about as you'll soon see. Ha!

Let's see...the boys are both better. No more sickies in the house. Logan never did get his birthday party as he was sick that day as well and I had to call everyone and cancel. Robert reinstalled all our flooring and did a darn good job! There are a few finishing touches that have to be made still but hopefully we can get it done and get the house semi organized. He also fixed our dishwasher. He's turning into quite the handyman. Who knew?

Logan is enjoying school. He's learning bible verses and all kinds of cute new songs. I really wish I could afford private school for him next year but I have to think of 2 other little ones' educations down the road too. I don't have an extra $4K for Logan's tuition and then multiply that by 3 when the others start school. Come on lottery!!

Ian is a little Handy Manny around the house. Had I not already bought him some Christmas stuff, he'd be getting toy tools for Christmas to play with. He loves dh's screwdrivers, measuring tapes, etc. He pretended to fix our dining room table last night. He also took scraps of the laminate flooring and tried putting them together in the doorway where the Tmolding will go. He's smart in his own little way. I'm betting he'll be the one puttering around the house, fixing things, taking apart things, etc later in life. I'll post pics after I upload them.

I'm nearly 16 weeks now (yes, have to put a pg update!). Can you believe it's been 4 months? I had my 1st midwife appt last week. The baby had a HB of 152. Nice and strong. I go back in another week or so for that oh so lovely PAP and more bloodwork. Can't wait for the ultrasound!!

Speaking of which, my sister finally had hers and she is having a GIRL! I asked if she was sure this time since her ds was supposed to be a dd all the way up until he was born. She said yes though so we'll have at least 1 girl in the family now.

I'm sure there was more I was supposed to post, but I can't think of it now. Be back soon!

No comments: