Sunday, October 18, 2009

High Flying Fun

Ahh. The cooler fall weather is upon us- at least for a couple of days. I knew Logan needed some pants for school so I decided to have a *date* with just him yesterday. He and I went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch first. He surprised me and ordered a burger instead of his normal mac & cheese or pancakes. We did all the puzzles on the kid's menu together and talked.


From there we went over to the mall. After being a very good sport and trying on at least 10 pairs of pants we decided on a couple of pair and bought them. We walked the mall for the rest of the afternoon stopping in the Disney Store and even a women's clothing store so I could get some jeans and use a gift card I had. At the other end of the mall there is a trampoline/trapeze contraption you can get on. It costs $5 for 2 minutes and he begged me to go on it. What the heck. It's a fun Mom and Me day so I said yes. He had a blast. I always knew he belonged in the circus. He even did a couple of flips- albeit slow ones. It's a good thing the teenage boy running it knew what he was doing. It's not easy to see but Logan had THE biggest smile on his face while up there.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: