Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ever feel the need?

To tell someone they suck? I don't mean playfully, I mean tell them outright that what they are doing sucks- big time. I really just want to call my sis and tell her off. I sent my mom an email last night about some discount tickets I saw for a theme park. I thought it would be fun for her to take my nephew. She wrote me back and sounded very hurt bc my sister won't let her have my nephew for the day- any day apparently. Since my dear sister left her dh and got with the "boyfriend", she's done nothing but be a bitch, and ungrateful bitch at that. My parents have done everything they can for her but damn, she's a grown adult. It's time for her to grow up. I think her new BF may be a controlling person and her low self esteem doesn't help. My parents give her money when she needs it (Bank of Mom!), helped buy her a car, gave her said car today so they don't get bad credit for her not paying on it and never get paid anything back. Sis got a huge tattoo instead of paying them back with her tax refund for several loans. Also got new cell phones. Niiccee!

Ahhhh! So I wrote all of the above out this morning and then tonight I get a phone call from my mom. She saw my sis today bc she wanted sis to sign the title on her car so Mom doesn't have to worry about it anymore (accidents, no ins, not paying for the loan...) My sister is....PREGNANT!! Noooooo!! You'd think I should be happy for her but she is so f'in stupid! This guy is a total loser. A loser who already has 2 children he does NOT support and is NOT allowed to see by court order from what I understand (don't know the whole truth here). She can barely afford my nephew and now she's bringing another baby into this world. So many people out there want children and can't have them. I just don't understand it. It happened though and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm sure I'll have to throw her a baby shower since she can't afford anything. I'm not giving her my stuff except some maternity clothes maybe. She probably won't want those anyway. She likes to squeeze into anything that 2 sizes too small.

I love my sister, don't get me wrong, but I don't like my sister. I don't like the way she's leading her life and what she's doing to her son. ( He hasn't seen his dad in months!) I don't like the situations she gets herself into. I really don't like the way she treats mom. How did two siblings grow up so completely and totally opposite of each other?!

ARGH!!!!!!! Glad I can vent this!!

On another note- to the cashiers at JCPenney tonight over in the lingerie dept. YOU SUCK TOO! I've never seen such rudeness. They weren't that busy but you'd think there were 20 people in line. There was maybe a handful of customers. I had picked up a pair of pj pants off the clearance rack but they had no tag. Apparently they were part of a set but had gotten seperated. Fine, I mentioned I saw them on the rack and she snapped at me that I couldn't buy them that way. Whatever, I walked away to see what else I might like but realized I had to get home. After having her snap and seeing another cashier being really awful, I went to a different register altogether. If I didn't like the Barely There undies so much, I would have left empty handed.

Also, while waiting in line, there was an employee (clearly off duty) also waiting. She helped this one (white) lady out by scanning a few shirts for her to check the price since there was noone around. The lady behind her (Muslim) asked her if this was the line and the employee got rude! OMG. I was appalled by it and felt really bad for the Muslim woman. I just didn't know what to say at that moment. I was across the desk from them too. The employee was Asian but I guess prejudice has no color. If I hadn't been in a hurry and had thought about it, I would have gotten all their names and reported them. I should just write an email to corporate about it. Ugh!

No comments: