Monday, July 30, 2007

Hormonal

Vent: I'm pregnant and hormonal. Don't F with me! Our buddy is here to install our laminate floors. He wants to do it one way bc it's "easier" and I want it to go the other. If you don't want to do it my way, don't do it at all. I don't want to walk down my hallway and have the planks going horizontally. It's ugly. You took on the job, you're getting paid for it, do it the way I want it done. Ugh. (I just peeked in and it looks like he's doing it my way)

This weekend:
We went to see Thomas Live on Stage Saturday night. That was fun! I choked up a little when I heard the kids so excited. Logan was fascinated by the entire show. Even Ian was repeating stuff that happened in the show (choo choo rock stuck). Logan wants to go again next year.

Sunday we went to the beach with some friends. The waves were really hard and high. I didn't venture into the water at all. I don't like waves that big. Logan had a blast though. It was Ian's 1st time and he reacted just like Logan did the 1st time. He didn't like the sand on his feet. Unlike Logan though, he wanted nothing to do with the water, not even the shallow tidal pool area (no waves). He still had fun though. I was impressed by the lifeguard too. He did a good job of patrolling the beach and keeping everyone away from the rocks/wall. He nearly had to save a little boy who got very close to smacking into the wall. His parents were on the beach and should have been in the water with him IMO. The waves were breaking hard. The weather held out for us even though it threatened rain for a while when we got there. On our way home though we hit a bunch of storms. I'm talking about driving 30-40mph in a 70mph zone bc you just couldn't see the car (red in my case) in front of you.

No comments: