Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kmart Double Days

I went over to Kmart last night to see what kind of deals I could get. Yesterday morning I started out by clipping all my coupons that I'll use (I don't bother with stuff we don't buy) and I then sorted and wrote down all the coupons and prices off so I could scan my list while I walked the store. I had planned to go straight there afterwards but then decided I'd wait until dh got home so I could go by myself. Very good decision as it took me awhile! I don't think I could have done it with whiny, complaining children.

I ended up with $105 worth of stuff for $64 (including tax). Not too shabby. That included 5 packs of diapers too! Our Kmart really sucks when it comes to product stock as well as price and I have no idea how they stay in business. In the end I bought 5 jumbo packs of diapers, toothpaste, Scope, Boston contact solution, Smart Rinse, floss, dental picks, Ziplocs, natural bathroom cleaner, Pringles, Kelloggs cereal, rootbeer(no coupon), sour cream, mustard and shaving foam. I tried not to buy anything that I wouldn't already buy/use.

I just found another $1.50/Pampers coupon (doubles to $3 off) so I may go back one more time this week plus they were really low on stock on wipes so hopefully they'll get some more in and I can use those coupons. I'm already pretty well stocked on wipes but it's not like they won't get used!

If you have a Kmart near check to see if they are doing double (or triple) coupon days this week! You may find some deals!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Melodie said...

How often do they do this sort of thing? I could really use a break on diapers once this baby gets here, since I can't get the ones we use at Costco.

Melodie said...

I got my $11 package of Huggies for $8 with my $1.50 coupon! Thanks for the heads-up.