Thursday, April 16, 2009

Unthink

Ian wanted some KFC for lunch today so since we were already out and about we stopped in. They now have Grilled Chicken so I decided to try it. Since it was just 11am (opening) it was hot and fresh and really very good. I came home and checked out the stats on it compared to my favorite crispy chicken and here's what I got.

Crispy_____ vs______ Grilled (had to add underscores or it wouldn't work right)
Cal- 490 (*11pt)______ 180(*4pt)
Fat- 31_______________ 4

*WW points

And if you like Original chicken here are the stats for that- Cal 370, Fat 21

That's a huge difference! I know it's not quite the same as the crispy, crunchy, yummy breadiness that Extra Crispy chicken has but it's much better for me (and you!). Next time I'll skip that pesky biscuit though. It's so yummy but so bad for me too. So next time you stop in at KFC give it a try. And if you want to try it for FREE head over there on April 27th. Everyone gets a free piece to try (manager's choice on which piece you get).

Photobucket

No comments: