Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve is here (finished writing a day late)

It's 10:35pm and the IL's are still here. Not only did almost all of them show up late (between 30-60min late!) but they brought 3 extra mouths to feed, not including another child!! Can you say rude?! We had enough food thankfully but these people only show up once a year and they don't talk to anyone else. Ugh. I wanted to have a nice sit down dinner and I feel like they ruined that so next year, it's back to paper plates and eat wherever the hell you want.

We didn't have gifts for them and I really don't care. I did fish out a gift for the little boy. Thank goodness for my stash! It's not his fault. He and Logan and Ian had a great time together. He and Logan are pretty close in age. The boys got more toys (!!) and some movies. I got a couple of giftcards and a movie and dh got GC and a game and new Bucs jersey.

Logan fell asleep pretty quickly but man it takes forever for Ian to fall asleep. We still had to get the bike out of the shed and put together Ian's new ride on car (which is too small for him). It was after midnight when we finally got to bed. I didn't sleep well for the 2nd night. I just can't get comfy.

Christmas morning in the next post...

No comments: