Friday, December 28, 2007

My new toy!

Dh has been scoping out our CompUSA store for a couple of weeks now waiting for everything to drop in price (they are closing all stores). Last night he came home and said I have a surprise for you. Okay.... I'm thinking, what now? We just had Christmas. And he hands me an Ipod Touch! This think is sooo cool! I can get on the net with it anywhere there's WIFI (including our house) and it moves pretty fast. Of course, it's also an Ipod so I transferred all my music and videos to it. He got it super cheap as it was a floor model and was missing the headphones. He even talked them down in price from what they wanted. What a good bargain shopper he is! Now I just need to find all the places in the area that have free WIFI. Too bad Starbucks isn't one of them. I love me some SB!

No comments: