Sunday, December 23, 2007

My son is a GRINCH

I must have the only 5yr old on the planet that doesn't want to look at Christmas lights. He also balked after a few house when we trick or treated at Halloween. We went thru a few neighborhoods(4?) tonight and he complained thru the last neighborhood that he wanted to go home. He was just out of luck though bc the rest of us were enjoying it! We saw some wonderful displays tonight. We still never made it to see the Dover lights, but maybe next year we will.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we have all the IL's coming over for dinner and gifts. I baked some Magical Peanut Butter Cookies tonight for BIL who just found out he's diabetic. Dh liked them! Dh baked his yummy cheesecake and I made his veggie gravy ahead of time which also came out yummy. All the rest will get cooked tomorrow. I think all the gifts except for dh's are wrapped. Logan's stocking is missing so dh ran out to buy another one this morning. I'm hoping to have matching personalized ones next year. I can't believe Christmas is here!!! This year has flown by.

No comments: