Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Why?!

ETA: He ended up fine the rest of the day except for the fever. He ate some applesauce, a banana and some miniwheats and slept all night. Today he's eaten his waffles and juice and acts okay so hopefully....knock on wood...I'm not jinxing it!!

Why is it they always get sick right at the holiday??? Ian threw up a little bit this morning. I thought he swallowed too much snot or something since he's had a clear runny nose. Nope! Right after Logan's Christmas party at school he did it again, in bed, at naptime. Ugh...into the wash all that goes. He doesn't want to sleep so I'm letting him stay up. As I'm taking pics of all Logan's new ornaments he made at school, Ian throws up again, all over the floor. Ugh again! He's running a 100.3 fever although he feels hotter to me. Please let this be just a 24 hour bug!!! He's playing in between getting sick so besides getting sick, he's acting okay. I just want it to go quick so he's feeling better for Christmas.

No comments: