Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New fave games

I opened up one of the boys' gifts today that I got free thru a Playskool playgroup website (sorry, I got in late and the deal was nearly over so I didn't post it). It was the Honeybee Hop game and the boys love this thing. It plays music and goes round and round and you are supposed to "hop" over it. It makes noise if it hits you and there are 2 speeds to it. I took some shots of the boys playing with it today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My new fave is our Wii. I played for the 1st time tonight (we've had this thing for a couple of months I think) and it's a lot of fun! Dh and I played golf and bowled. I actually did pretty well. Far better than I do in real life! LOL

2 comments:

Misty said...

I got one of those too from that. We haven't opened ours yet.

Roam2Rome said...

You actually found a Wii? Wooooow, how did you do that? (!) None to be found here at all, nope...