Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Disney Fun

After school today we packed everyone up and headed to Disney. Yea!!! We decided on DHS for a few reasons, the main one being the Osbourne Family Lights. It's awesome year after year. This year they were selling *3D* glasses for $0.99. Thankfully passholders got them free because I would have been disappointed otherwise. Logan liked his though. It's not easy to describe how they made things look. Dh put 2 pairs together at one point and it got trippy. Colors everywhere, rainbows and the people became translucent like. It was like watching some sci fi movie. If you've never seen the light show, they do dancing lights every 10-15min. I'll try to upload a video for you. Logan was a dancing fool himself. ;)

We also saw a few characters we hadn't met yet like Frozone from the Incredibles and Sorcerer Mickey. We also saw Mr & Mrs Incredible again. We just missed the characters from Bolt. Oh well. Wall-E is still not there. A castmember was saying something about his battery wouldn't stay charged and they are having issues with him so I guess he won't be around for a while longer. Bummer. I was hoping the kids would get to meet him before our passes expire. Bella enjoyed the characters I think. She slobbered all over Mickey's nose so I think that's a good sign.

I was smart today and packed pj's for all the kids so when they inevitably fell asleep on the way home, we were all set. Bella was the only one who actually woke up once we got home. Now they are all tucked in and hopefully having sweet dreams of Disney.

I'll try to get pics posted tonight or tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oooh fun! I'm doing the same thing after school on Monday (meeting a friend from NJ). Also bringing the PJs! It's the best way to go!