Monday, March 23, 2009

Random

First, I still love my Diva Cup. I don't think I could ever live without this thing! Don't know what it is? Here's my original post. Now I can go to the beach or pool without fear any time of year!

Next, I realized last night that one of Bella's Pediped shoes was missing. I bought them at a steep discount before she was born and love them so I was upset when one went missing. I know it was in my car but she hasn't worn them in a while so I had no idea where to start looking for them. On a whim this morning I called SuperTarget since I go there a couple times a week and at first she didn't see it but she must have remembered something and asked me to hold on. She came back and said she had it! Woohoo!! I guess it fell out of the car at some point and some nice person turned it in. Thank you nice person!!

What's left? Oh I was at Joann's this morning getting some more tulle for Bella's party tutu and happened to see their discount aisle. It reminds me of Target's Dollar Spot but everything is $2.50 here. They had cupcake stuff!! I got the CUTEST cupcake bookmarks (3/package) for the goody bags. I put the bags together when I got home and they are adorable. I can't wait to give them out!


Photobucket

No comments: