Sunday, March 01, 2009

Where'd the weekend go?

It seems to have flown by! You already know what I did on Saturday. I woke up so sore this morning. My arms mainly my biceps are sore and my obliques? (the sides of my torso) are sore. It hurts to laugh! LOL Saturday night though my BIL called and said he was bringing over ice cream for the boys (and us of course!) and he and his GF (and hopefully fiancée one day!!) came over and hung out for a while. We played on the Wii Fit and the Xbox for a while before they left. The boys love their uncles!

Today was spent doing laundry and then my MIL came by with a birthday gift for me. I got a GC to Target, Burt's Bees hand kit, Turbie Twist towels and some more Burt's Bees body wash and lotion. There were a few other odds and ends in there too. I have the Turbie Twist in my hair now. I love it so far. I always wrap my hair in a towel and this is easier and more lightweight, plus it's not falling off my head! BIL and GF came by for a short time too to see his mom and that was it for my day. I did do a bit of grocery shopping too. I spend too much time at the grocery store. We go thru stuff so fast it seems!

The leaves from Saturday never got bagged as it was raining this morning. It was also quite windy so some of my leaves have been blown back all over the yard. Joy, joy. I'm betting it won't get done for at least 2 more weeks either. Dh will be working again on Saturday (he's trying to make some extra moola) and Sunday he's supposed to head over to St Pete to help a family member with her computer. I'm betting there will be a bday party on Sunday as well for our niece too. Not enough hours in a day or days in a week, I swear! I still have to prepare and plan for Bella's 1st birthday. There are so many people in our families plus all our friends and I have no idea where to put them all. I guess that's a post for another time though.

No comments: