Thursday, May 07, 2009

Baltic Amber

I ordered a Baltic Amber necklace for Bella from InspiredByFinn. Baltic Amber has succinic acid in it which when warmed up by the skin releases healthy oils and is absorbed into the bloodstream. It provides a natural pain relief/anti-imflammatory for teething, headaches, muscle aches, etc. It's used mainly in Europe and can be found in pharmacies over there.

So after reading about them and hearing other mom's reviews I bought one and finally got it yesterday. It looks absolutely adorable on her and I'm really hoping when she starts cutting more teeth that it will help with the pain. She didn't do so well with the teeth this last round. I took some pics of her today with it on. How cute is she?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's so cute! I'm still debating on getting one for Jason. They are adorable on girls, but I'm undecided about them on boys. However I'm not sure what length to get because I don't want it long enough that he can pull at it and try to get it in his mouth, but any shorter and it will get lost in his many chins. LOL. What length is Bella's?