Friday, May 16, 2008

Score one for the Po-po

While driving Logan to school this morning, I saw a cop car had pulled over a minivan. About darn time! It floors me that a lot of the time, it's moms and dads speeding thru the school zone! (yes, even some moms from Logan's school)

And I don't know if I mentioned this before but the week Bella was born, I had to go to the peds office with her and dh drove us. We had to go thru the school zones to drop off Logan first and dh sped thru!!! I was like, What are you doing?! You're one of the ones I vent about on my blog! He said he never noticed it was a school zone. Seriously? You didn't see that big honkin flashing yellow light?! Aye yi yi...

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I'm sure you know that these people really piss me off, too. Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I'll post about a couple of impatient drivers I've had to deal with in the past two days.