Living in FL, you know how harsh the sun can be. Have you ever been to the beach and seen what looks like a super dark-tanned wrinkled old man running? Did you know he's only 30? Okay, just kidding, but the sun really does damage your skin even when it's cloudy out and will make you look older. Most of us don't even think about it every day. I know I don't which is why I love this Aveeno lotion with SPF. Since I tend to put lotion on after a shower anyway in the morning, this makes it easier in a one step process. It's fragrance free and hypoallergenic making it good for even sensitive skin.
Just a few facts:
- AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 contains the brand's Active Photobarrier Complex technology, which was specifically engineered to deliver very high and very broad UVA and UVB protection.
- The Active Photobarrier Complex has also been clinically proven to be photostable, which means it doesn't lose its protective power in sunlight, like some sunscreens can.
- The lotion is formulated to feel more like a moisturizer and less like a heavy sunscreen, so it absorbs quickly and completely.
- The bottles are recyclable!
- Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15 retails for about $6.99 for an 8oz. tube and $9.49 for a 12oz. bottle.
So if you made it this far, thank you! Please leave some comments so I can report back to Bzz on your thoughts. AND for my dear friends who live near me, the first 5 to leave me their thoughts on the subject and the lotion (will you buy it? why/why not? etc) can get a free sample bottle and coupon!!