Friday, April 25, 2008

23 days...

Left until school is over. I can't believe it's done already. I'm thinking of sending both boys to summer "camp" at the preschool Logan attends. It's a 6 week program, 3 days a week. I think they'll both enjoy it and it will give me some Bella time.

I've also started thinking about uniforms for next year. Logan can wear navy or khaki pants/shorts and navy, white or burgandy tops. I found a website on my bargain board that has kids' polos for under $5. I just don't know the quality of them. I can't believe my baby is going off to Kindergarten!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Last year, I sent both girls to the summer camp. It was great for Jillian bein gthat she was starting there and had spent so much time in Elizabeth's class when I went to the school....You'll love it and the boys will enjoy it a lot...I wish Elizabeth could go, but its only until 5 yrs old/preschoolers.

I know you have Kindergarten to prepare for but let me warn you about the end of the year program...Just bring lots and lots of tissues....

Working Mama said...

Yep - not to add to stress but less than 4 months to Kindergarten & less than 8 months to Christmas!!
Believe me, I'm there too!
Andrea

Working Mama said...

Why do I have this need to sing "23 days left of school in the year, 23 days left of school...take one down, pass it around..22 days left of school in the year." Don't EVEN ask me where that came from!