Thursday, April 17, 2008

Picture, pictures, pictures!

Bella's favorite spot to sleep...on her Daddy of course!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's big brother Ian in a rare smile. He's just too hard to catch on camera!
Photobucket

My wonderful friends Amy and Julie made Bella this beautiful blanket. I admired one they had made for a knitting group friend and LOVE this one even more! I want one for my bed now too! ;)
Photobucket

Of course I had to take some photos of Bella with/on the blanket! Can you believe she's over 3 weeks old already??
Photobucket
Photobucket

And we can't forget a pic of the "No more pictures, pick me up already!!" tantrum.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! I love the pictures. I can't get over how much she looks like her big brothers.

Working Mama said...

GORGEOUS blanket! You are a lucky ducky! Not to mention the GORGEOUS baby too!
Andrea

Melodie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Scarlett said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I saw that blankie when they were making it. I love it!!! BTW, remember how I told you I had a little surprise for Bella and I would definitely NOT forget it when I dropped off your dinner. Uh... I'll give it to you next time I see you. ;)