Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's that time!

I rejoined Weight Watchers just now. I have to. I'm not losing the weight like I used to do. I'm nearly four weeks postpartum and breastfeeding is going well so I'm restarting my journey. I have a good 40lbs to my goal and 28lbs to my pre-pregnancy weight. I hate trying to put on clothes to go anywhere right now as nothing is fitting. I'm back in size 14 pants and not all of those fit right. I know my body is still getting back to normal though so I'm trying to be patient. I don't want to go out and buy new stuff either but I may have to. All I have to wear right now is jeans (too hot for summer) and maternity clothes. Yuck. I want out of those! So here it goes....lucky for me, I get extra nursing points which = extra food! :)

1 comment:

Kandee said...

I always hated postpartum weight lose. It always takes me the full 6 months to lose it all. Good luck...I know you'll do it.