Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh my!

Ian and I had quite the conversation this morning. I was changing his diaper and had to touch his penis. For those who don't know, he'll be 3 next month.

Ian: Why did you touch my penis?

Me: So I can clean it.

Ian: I want to touch it.

Me: Oookay.
Me: You never let anyone but Mommy, Daddy and the Dr touch your penis, okay?

Ian: Okay....I want to show my friends my penis.

Me: Uhh no, we don't show off our penis.

Ian: why?

I'm sure there was more to this conversation but I can't recall it all. It struck me as very funny though. He's very inquisitive. Everything nowadays is- Why? I don't remember ever having a conversation with Logan at this age about his penis. He's never said he wanted to show his friends either. I'm in trouble! LOL

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Matthew was much more into his penis than Patrick is...I remember Matthew being about 2-ish and being in the tub giving his penis "a drink" out of a cup!
Andrea

Scarlett said...

Isaac wouldn't know what he was talking about. When Hayden was little, I was trying to be all official and correct and called his penis a penis. He then informed me that it wasn't called a penis, it is called a "coo coo". Uh huh... So that's all Isaac has ever known. LOL!