Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag! You are it!

Taken from Julie's blog... a new meme!

If' you're reading this and have a blog, you're tagged. This is a photography meme.
1. Step out your front door and take a picture.
2. Step out your back door and take a picture.
3. Put them on your blog, along with the rules.
4. If there are things in the photos that you particularly like or dislike, you can point them out, or just explain what we are seeing. Maybe changes over the seasons or some junk in your neighbor's yard that drives you nuts.
5. Tag as many or few people as you like - preferably at least one though.
6. Do it again next month if you like.

Looking out the front door (which I had to shut behind me so the dogs would shut up- they thought someone was there) Don't you love my patchy grass/weeds??
Photobucket


To the right- that bougainvillea(pink) is the one I thought died out this winter. No such luck. Dh really wants to get rid of it! We really need to prune. There's also an orange tree there that we hate.
Photobucket


To the left- all our vehicles and 2 of the toy vehicles dh brought home (ugh) plus the entertainment center we don't want to toss but don't know what to do with (he and my dad made it), the ladder and garbage can. I hate all of it but have nowhere to put it!
Photobucket


Looking out our sliding glass door- my big oak trees that need to be trimmed. Anyone want to help? And our playset that desperately needs to be cleaned and waterproofed. It also needs yet another new canopy although you can't see it thru the darn trees! Oh wait, you can- it's that green sheet that's hanging down! And yes, we have very little grass- it's a lot of weeds!
Photobucket

To the left- gas grill that hasn't been used since last summer, toys and more junk I can't seem to get dh to toss. I just told him we're breeding mosquitoes back there because there are some 5gal buckets full of water!
Photobucket


To the right- our yard, our dog peeing (sorry!), our shed and our very weedy "garden" way over in the corner to the right (sorry David!). The only thing we can grow is stuff you can't kill or pineapples in our case.
Photobucket


Here are said pineapples- we have 4-5 plants and 2 have flowered and are growing fruit right now. Aren't they cute?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.