Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank Heavens

I have a very forgiving hubby. He got the windows tinted in his Civic yesterday which means for a period of 3-4 days you aren't supposed to roll them down. He wanted me to run to Starbucks tonight and of course I would take his car since it gets the better gas mileage. We had JUST had a conversation about the windows about when we could roll them down not 10min before and I still managed to forget and roll them down when I got to SB. OMG. I didn't even think about it until I was pulling out and rolling it back up! I got home and confessed and told him if anything went wrong, I'd pay for it. Of course he looked at me like I was crazy- where was I gonna get money(not a quote). I told him I'd sell my Coach purses or something. He laughed at me and said it's "our money" and hugged me and told me it was okay. I was ready to cry thinking I'd ruined his car already! So thank goodness I have a forgiving hubby. I told him to blame it on sleep deprivation. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny because you just talked about it yesterday! Bad girl!! LOL Sure it wasn't a dream?