Monday, January 26, 2009

Expedition Everest

This has to be one of my top 2 favorite rides at WDW. I remembered to take my little camera with me in line so I got a few pics of the queue area as well as on the ride itself. So. Much. Fun!

Photobucket

All of the gear you'll need. The mountains are cold you know.
Photobucket

Shrine to the Yeti
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going up
Photobucket

And up...
Photobucket

You can't really make it out but that's Epcot (Spaceship Earth is visible from the ride but not so much in this pic unless I circle it for you) in the center and Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) to the right.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh no! The Yeti ripped up the tracks!
Photobucket

Going backwards... there's the Yeti!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: