Friday, January 11, 2008

Adventurous eater?

Could I possibly have one?? Or was it a fluke? We went out to Macaroni Grill tonight and Ian actually ate bread with olive oil on it, some of our parmesan artichoke cake(like a crabcake) appetizers, some seafood (scallops) and some of my pasta with it! Now why can't he eat dinner at home that well?? He also ate pizza and ice cream. He must be a) feeling better or b) going thru a growth spurt or c) both. I'd prefer C because he's been looking really skinny since getting that last cold that seemed to last forever! He's been asking for food ("nack") all the time even right after he's eaten! Let's hope he keeps it up although I know in his preteen to teen years, I'll be regretting that statement. Haha.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Yay, Ian!!! Isaac has moments/days like that. We took him to Carrabba's a few weeks ago, and he was eating everything in sight! Tonight we were thinking about going to Macaroni Grill (I still have a GC for there that we need to use), but it was really late and we were starving and we were right by Cody's, so we went there. Hayden and Isaac ate all the rolls with cinnamon butter and half of Quoc's steak. Oh, I think Isaac had a few french fries and a bite of Hayden's corndog and a few bites of Quoc's salad. Nice, balanced meal, huh?