Saturday, January 05, 2008

Post holiday breakfast

Every year our playgroup has a holiday or post holiday breakfast. We were going to hold it earlier this week but it was in the 20s-30s and that was just too darn cold. Brrr. So we held it today at the park instead. Sadly, there were only 3 of us. Everyone else was too busy or didn't come (ahem Julie). Oh well, we had bananas and bagels and donuts and oj and my Too Much Chocolate Cake which was yummy. The kids had fun which is what mattered. Logan, much to my delight, played happily (and nicely!) with his brother while we were there. They ran together, slid together and Logan even helped me push him on the swings. Unfortunately, they also fell together and while it didn't seem to phase Ian much, he still has a huge goose egg on his forehead. Not pretty. I didn't remember to take my camera to the park, but I did get a picture of his poor head when we got home.Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Poor Ian! Sorry he got hurt, but I'm glad everyone had fun. Wish we could have been there!