Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby Name

Okay, I think we've come to a decision....Bella will be her name. Isabella is just too popular of a name now. I just can't seem to call her Isabella when I'm talking to her either. It's always Bella. Dh thought of something else by the way. My first name is actually Linda which means beautiful in Spanish. We didn't plan this but Bella also means beautiful only in Italian. She'll also have my middle name spelled a bit differently. I thought that was pretty neat!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

I did not know that your first name is Linda! Ya learn something new every day, huh?

Melodie said...

That is very interesting, Linda.

Anonymous said...

Linda, that's what I always call my daughter,

que linda!! how pretty!!

Nice name, I am sure you already know that bella in Spanish means pretty too just the "ll" sounds different.
Marta Davis