Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not a good start

Everything was fine this morning until I actually had to walk out the front door. I have a new alarm/remote start on my car so as usual I unlocked the car so the boys could get in. Something happened though between last night and this morning because the alarm went off and I couldn't get it to stop!! OMG is it ever LOUD! I pushed buttons and put my key into the ignition and finally had to call dh. Putting the key into the door works by the way. I think what happened was last night when we were getting the groceries out the alarm was set off and while dh thought he turned it off, it automatically goes off after a minute or two, so this morning I just set it off again bc it was never reset last night. Did you get all that? Ugh... thank goodness Logan doesn't have to be at school until 9am so I didn't feel like I was waking the entire neighborhood. It's still stressful though!

To top it off, I was driving down my street after the alarm fiasco and some lady thought I wasn't going to stop at the stop sign and honked at me and started pointing at the sign. It just irked me to no end. I've lived here for nearly 8 years. I think I know where the stop sign I've stopped at 5,759 times is. ARGH!

No comments: