Thursday, January 17, 2008

A different labor reading...

Hmmm...wonder how accurate she will be. It's weird, because I'm prepared for a labor that long again, I am having a girl, brown hair is dominant with dh being Puerto Rican and I really want a girl with my eyes (green!). Oh and she'll only be slightly smaller than Ian was.
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-736.htm


Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.
What she senses for you

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.
After a labor lasting approximately 21 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and dark hair.
But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time. Many women enjoy making a
belly cast. Perhaps you would be interested, too.

Of course, I went and took the test again with the same answers and it came back with a different prediction. LOL I'll stick with the first one!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

I took the test three times (once for each of my girls). None of my answers changed, but I got a different reading each time. It got the time of day, and length of labor wrong for Sarah and Emily, but it got the sex, hair, and eye color right. For Katie, everything was wrong, except for the time of birth.

Melodie said...

LOVE the new look of your blog!