Sunday, January 13, 2008

Registry

For those who care, I deleted the baby bath from my registry. I saw a much smaller and better fit at Petite Elite here in Brandon. I think it was by Primo(which is what the other was but was huge!)? Wait, I found it. Here's one I saw at PE and here is the other. People have been asking my what I need and I don't need much that I can think of. I have a few things on my registry (Registry #: 70440509) but besides that, all I can think of is gift cards to buy diapers (not sure what will work with this baby as not all brands work with all babies) and wipes (any will do unless she's sensitive). My MIL called this morning to see if we needed a crib. I had to tell her no as ours is still in great condition. I do need a mattress but I'm not sure if I'll buy a regular crib mattress or spend the big bucks and get a natural/organic one. After seeing the cost of the organic ($259 and up!), regular will probably be what we get. ;)

1 comment:

Melodie said...

If you haven't already found one, maybe your MIL could buy you a changing table. Just a thought.