Friday, January 11, 2008

You riding the cotton pony?

I LOVE Carol Burnett and Vickie Lawrence. I miss watching that show. I wasn't old enough to see the beginning shows but I've seen a few and watched Mama's Family. I was watching some clips on YouTube and came across this one. So LMAO funny! CB can't even keep a straight face!

And some Blasts from the Past...
NKOTB- you know what that means if you're around my age! You got to have the Right Stuff. And don't forget Step by Step.

New Edition! I had their record! Candy Girl, Mr Telephone Man (loved this song!)

How about some Tv? Silver Spoons with Ricky and Alfonso! Punky Brewster was the best. Who could forget Kids Incorporated?

How many of these do you remember? I didn't see the Snorks or Smurfs in there though! I love that Logan loves to watch a lot of these now too.

Okay, enough for now! I'm sure you'll be busy for a while checking all these videos out!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

I love it that Vicki Lawrence played her mother... too funny. I also love that Mama's Family was shot live.