Friday, January 18, 2008

Mom's Night Out

So I never updated on our MNO at The Melting Pot. For those who don't know, I've been in a playgroup for close to 5 years now (WOW!) and I've made so many good friends. Six of us got together Wed. night to go out to dinner. We all got semi dressed up and met at Julie's and Scarlett drove us all out there in her Pimp-Mobile aka Escapade(my bad!) aka Escalade. We shared 3 different cheese fondues and 3 chocolates. Mmmm. My faves were the Spinach Artichoke and the Cookies & Cream. We all had a salad too so the calories balanced out. haha! There was some conspiring going on (and no I'm not telling what it was), the usual kid talk and then talk about stopping at the Todd Adult store. Hmmm my friends are not what you'd call prudes (like me! LOL). Everyone had a good time though and hopefully I'll get a couple more MNO/MNI before having a newborn by my side 24/7. Here are a few pics. Julie has the only pic with all of us in it. She needs to share and post it! (hint hint) Not all of mine came out as clear as I'd like so this is what I have.

Love Scarlett's expression!
Photobucket

Amy cheesing it up
Photobucket

2 of our chocolates- the Original and Cookies & Cream - we were soooo full!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Melodie said...

The TODD, huh? When I was about 19-20, my friend and I were following this guy to a bar to see another friend's band play. Well, he accidentally passed the place and pulled into the TODD parking lot to turn around. When we were in the parking lot, he stopped, rolled his window down, and said, "You ladies want to catch a flick?" I was all, "NO!"
Yes, I am a prude.

Lindsey said...

Oh, I LOVE the Melting Pot!! It's one of my faves!! After reading your post, I'm ready to plan a girl's night out!!