Monday, January 07, 2008

Nesting

I hate my house. It's dusty and cluttered. I hate cleaning even more but I have to get it decluttered before Bella arrives. I just have to!!! Today I started in on my room. I threw away a huge box of magazines that were hidden near the pack and play and filled a bag of trash. I have 2 boxes of books I have nowhere to put yet. I have multiple Disney snowglobes still in boxes bc I have no where to show them off. Ugh!! I also put a bunch of stuff in a bag for charity. That was only a quarter of my room. I had to stop for lunch and to take a break. A little bit each day, right? I think this is what they call nesting. I'm also making dh do a lot of "nesting". LOL He needs to paint the house, the boys' room and when I get around to buying the baby bedding, Bella's room. He's already cleaned out the laundry room for me so I can at least walk into it.

I did pull out the exercise ball/birth ball which the boys are having fun with and got the infant carseat out. I'm going to see if I can fit it in the car between the boys' seats later so I know if I need to go buy another convertible or not. If it fits, she'll be in a neutral colored seat but I'm okay with that. It's a perfectly good carseat (will be nearly 3yrs old) and it's been in the AC the whole time. Dh also put my Hypnobirthing scripts into my iTunes so I was able to sync those last night to my iPod. Now I just need to listen to them and practice. I signed up for a waterbirth class at Labor of Love which is the birth center I plan on going to as well. I don't think a homebirth will be in the cards for me this time (unless I just don't make it!). Am I rambling yet? There's just so much on my mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need to have a cleaning party at everyone's house. Imagine how fast it would all get done! We'll start with you and get everything whipped into shape! Then we'll go help Holly with the laundry!