Monday, February 25, 2008

The Yucks

I was down and out yesterday. Logan woke me up at 7:30 having tummy issues of the kind I needed to wash him up afterwards. Nice. So into the shower he went. He had more tummy issues through out the rest of the morning too but for the most part he made it to the bathroom.

Of course, then I had to start too. Mine was worse though as it lasted all day. So I woke up at 7:30 and was back in bed by 10:30am, slept til like 1pm, got up til 3:30 and back to bed again until like 5:30. I finally gave up and took some Immodium which didn't work the first time but did work the second time. Thank goodness! I went to bed at midnight thinking I'll never be able to sleep after all that napping but surprisingly I was able to sleep pretty well. Guess I still had some recuperating to do. We both seem to be okay this morning but I'm keeping him home just in case.

I'll be back to hopefully post some pics of my baby shower later!

No comments: