Thursday, February 14, 2008

And then there were 3...

There are only 3 bloggers left in our little contest! We lost 3 this week alone. We'll miss you Julie, Jen and Scarlett! I had each and every one of my blogging friends on my daily read list and it's dwindled down to nearly nothing. :( Even Andrea who is new to blogging (and not in the contest) hasn't posted in a week. At least Heather's still hanging in there- even though she took herself out of the contest at the beginning of the month. Way to go H! I'm not sure how much money is in the original pot but I think it's like $85. Divide that by 3 and we finally get some moola. Yea!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh, you guys better not divide the money at the end of this month. I totally would have stayed in had we not said that this will go until it's one person left! I just couldn't commit financially to years of this. LOL. No changing rules now!!

Melodie said...

Don't worry, Heather. I'm not sharing my money with anyone.

Scarlett said...

Sorry, K! I had to remove myself. I sort of forced myself to forget because it was driving me a little crazy. When I start making myself blog about BB because I have nothing better to talk about, there's a problem. I'm in one of those "overwhelmed and stressed" modes right now. Good luck!