Saturday, March 08, 2008

Disney time again!

We drove over to Disney-Hollywood Studios today (formerly MGM) and renewed our passes for the year. Yippee!! Man was it BUSY! Cheerleaders everywhere!!!! We were there a few weeks ago and there was a competition going on so I totally didn't expect there to be another one this weekend. Oh well! We did get to see the new Playhouse Disney show though. It's basically the same as the Live On Stage show but with puppets. Very cute! It featured Mickey & Friends from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny and My Friends Tigger and Pooh (and friends). If you're kids love those shows, they would have a blast!

So we ended up walking around the park several times as Ian fell asleep and I was actually having some painless cx on the way home. At one point, I started timing them just to see and they were about 10min apart but then they pretty much stopped. I was probably just dehydrated or something. At least I know my body is working! LOL

This was more than likely the last time we'll get to head to Disney before the baby gets here so I'm glad we got to go. We'll be back though soon!

No comments: