- Moved filing cabinet into closet.
- Moved Ian's clothes from dresser into cabinet (they fit really well btw!!). Still need one more which is on backorder.
- Cleaned up boys' room.
- Moved Bella's clothes and stuff into drawers.
- Took down and gathered most of Ian's crib set for auction. :( I love his frogs and hate to sell them.
- Put up the pack n play where Bella will sleep for the first month or so in our room.
- Finished packing my birth center bag- well 99% of it.
- Did umpteen loads of laundry. Still not quite done.
What's left? So freakin much!
- Painting Bella's room which also means tearing down the wallpaper border in there first. (DH's job)
- Putting the nursery together. Buying curtain for her closet.
- Buying all the snacks/drinks I need during labor and packing them.
- Gathering all the last minute essentials like contact stuff, cameras, etc the day I'm in labor.
- Finish painting the boys' room. (DH's job) Buying curtain for their closet.
- Buy a baby bathtub, sleepsacks and diaper holder thingy.
- Possibly buy new carseat for Bella.
- Oh and last but not least....have a baby!
I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting but there's your short list. See, I did accomplish something today. Of course, I also stalked the FSOT board on thebabywearer and inquired about a Mei Tai that was for sale and also I blogged and read everyone else's blog (that actually wrote something today!). I feel no guilt!