Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fabric for sale!- SOLD!

Wow! I totally forgot to blog on Monday. First time all year!

I went out to Joann's this morning to get some fabric. I really wanted to make a wrap to carry Bella. I knew what I should have gotten but I was blinded by the gorgeous-ness (is that a word?) of this brocade/sari fabric and got it instead. I know it can be used for a carrier, but it's just too slippery for me. If anyone's interested, LMK!! It's up for sale now! It's turquoise/mint green with a print/pattern on both sides (no wrong side). I have 5 yards- $40ppd.

This doesn't show the true color of the fabric. It's much prettier in person but no matter what lighting/setting I used, I couldn't get it to come out right.
Photobucket Image Hosting

This is closest to the colors.
Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Wow, I didn't even notice that you didn't blog on Monday. I WIN!!! I know, we're not competing anymore. Darn!

Karlise said...

I wouldn't have forgotten had the competition still been on! LOL