Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stupid Driver

Argh! I was coming home from Costco and the Credit Union this morning and I was stopped at the green light on Bloom./Bryan to make a left turn. There was a lot of traffic coming so I was just waiting to catch a break. I finally get one and start to turn and hear a honk. I didn't pay much attention to it but all of a sudden the truck behind me barrels AROUND me at the turn light to get in front of me. For those who aren't local, it's only one lane. Now I'm pissed. The light wasn't changing to red so it's not like he was missing it. I of course honked at him and I'm sure the people going the opposite way were bugging out. I got his license # but it's not like I can do anything with it. I was shaking I was so mad. I called dh and I hope the driver thought I was calling the cops. LOL I have my kids in the car. Don't be an idiot driver. Grrrrrr

1 comment:

Melodie said...

People are so impatient these days. It really irritates me. And when I'm in a hurry and someone in front of me is going WAY under the speed limit, I'll admit it bugs the heck out of me, but I never honk at them or do crazy illegal shit to get around them. Jeez!