Monday, September 22, 2008

Great Mail Day!

Everything came today. Yippee! Got both of my carriers and of course I tried them on immediately. Even did a back carry in my O&A and Bella didn't complain. I tried 2 different carries in my new wrap. Still not brave enough for a back carry. She's so little and my arms aren't that flexible to hold her and wrap at the same time. I put her on my back in the O&A while sitting on the bed just in case she fell. :-O

My books are here although I seem to have no time to start them. I'll do that tomorrow. And dh's Crocs along with mine came in but mine are going back. :( I got the Adara and they are too wide for even my wide feet. Darn. That's why I don't like shopping online. It beats paying full retail though even if it takes a bit longer.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a happy mail day!