Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's a Small World After All

It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world. Are you singing yet? Are you cursing me under your breath for putting the song in your head?

Well it's true! I met up with a Craigslister today to sell some of my baby clothes. When she got out of the car, she immediately says,"did you go to ____school?" I said Yes. Turns out we went to elementary school together! I recognized her maiden name. She totally remembered me and where I lived and my glasses (oh how I loathed those). Kinda scary how much she remembered. LOL

She said she still lives in ____ neighborhood. No way! Guess where I happen to live? So we live on opposite sides of the neighborhood! She has 3 kids (GGB) too and her oldest goes to Logan's school although they are years apart. Her middle dd is a year older than Ian and her youngest a month older than Bella.

Small world!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you say who it was? I wonder if I know her too! Funny how it really a small world!

Hope you are doing well!

Nicole

Karlise said...

Guess I could...it was Nicole (I know I'm going to spell this wrong) Boudreax. (boo dro)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I remember her! I have no idea how you spell her last name either! Ha! I remember she had dark curly hair, right?

Karlise said...

Yep! Maybe we should have a mini reunion! LOL

Working Mama said...

That's funny - I guess it is a small world!