Saturday, September 06, 2008

Wanna speculate?

What do you think happened? We didn't hear anything last night or this morning. The boys didn't wake up. I know sirens would be turned off since it had to have happened sometime in the middle of the night (I went to bed after 12am). Drunk driver? Hit the garbage can and went out of control? I wonder if they were able to drive off and didn't call the cops. I'm just glad they didn't hit my house!

This is what I saw when I opened the front door. I live on the corner so this is across the street looking to the right from my front door.

ETA: That's someone's trashcan mangled there too. While I was outside getting the mail today, a neighbor I don't know came by and stopped to look. He said he'd been outside until 2am and never heard/saw anything. I checked the Sheriff's log tonight and I didn't see any mention there. It probably wasn't reported. I'm guessing it was a drunk driver!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

Uhhhh, how exactly do we know it wasn't you & Bella & your wild partyin' Friday night alone that caused this???? Huh? Huh? Don't have an answer do ya! LOL

Melodie said...

It's a good thing that happened in the middle of the night and not when there might have been kids out playing!

Debbie said...

I know on Green Cove and actually on the opposite side of Hillrise (around the horseshoe) there are some "party animal" types...Hmmm!