Sunday, September 07, 2008

Re: Wanna Speculate post

We got a closer look at what we thought was a garbage can when we drove by today. When I took the picture, I just used my long lens to get a good shot. Turns out, it's a bumper or what appears to go under the front bumper of a car. Maybe I'll have to get a close up shot tomorrow. I wish someone would come fix it though! Who do you call in these matters?

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I assume you're asking who will come fix the sign, right? I'd call FDOT, or you could call 211 and ask them who to call.