Sunday, September 07, 2008

I could have cried!

And I was very close to it. While doing some stuff with my phone, I found out there was a firmware update directly from the manufacturer so I started it. Once you are in the middle of it, your phone is useless. It's a blank screen and nothing will work. You also lose all data on your phone so I did my backup first. I started the download and I kept getting an error message. I left it on all night and it still didn't work. Omg. I was searching forums, Nokia's website, blogs and anything I could think of to help me out. I'm lost without my phone. I'm freaking out now. This isn't a cheap phone. Dh spend a lot of money on this as a gift. O.M.G.

On a whim this morning, I asked dh to move my USB cable from my monitor to my tower since the monitor's USB tends to be slow and it worked! Yippee! Woohoo!! Hooray!!! Now I just have to restore all my content and hope that works! LOL At least I have a phone again.

No comments: