Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sorry...

I know I said I'd have pics for you but I just haven't had time!

After taking Logan to school, I came home and fed Bella and then started fiddling with Ebay stuff I had to get out. Then we left to meet our friends at Mimi's Cafe for a surprise baby shower for our friend Heather who is due in just a few weeks with her second baby boy. Wanna know what I had? Of course you do! It was the triple berry french toast stuffed with cream cheese with cheesy scrambled eggs and bacon and a tall glass of oj. Doesn't that sound yummy?! So yummy and so fattening that it was both breakfast, lunch and snack for today! I was so busy I didn't eat again until dinner.

So after eating, we stopped by the post office to drop off a package. Bella wasn't happy, she was tired and ready to go home. I was going to do the self serve kiosk but quickly realized someone had jammed the box drop off and I wasn't about to stand in a line 20 deep so I said forget it and went home. Fed Bella again, put her down for a nap, put Ian down for a nap, started typing in Ebay addresses, weighing packages, printing labels and all of a sudden it was time to get Logan. Phew.

After school, I had to go by the Dollar Store to get gallon size baggies for the contents of my packages and drop off the box from this morning since I went home and printed/paid for my label from my PC. Luckily for me, it was a one stop trip because I spotted the mailman in the parking lot and dropped it off with him. Yea!!!! We also stopped in the Lizard/snake store for a quick peek around. I knew the boys would like it.

Got home, fed Bella again, got Logan dressed for tumbling, did dishes, cooked and ate dinner, topped off Bella, dropped Ian off with Daddy at work and headed for tumbling class. By the time we got home it was time to feed Bella again, put her to bed, throw in a load of laundry, and go to the grocery store. Are you as out of breathe as I am?? Came home, showered, made Logan's lunch and with dh's help, got a bunch of Ebay stuff ready for pickup tomorrow. I still need to dry my hair and get to bed. I hope tomorrow is a bit lighter on the schedule! ;)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You were one busy Mommy today!! give yourself a pat on the back...you did a ton and got many things accomplished!! The PO is a major pain and taking kids in there is horrible (according to me that is.) Good choice in weighing and printing your postage at home...it's so much easier.

Working Mama said...

That's the wonderful world of Momma-dom, right? LOL! No rest for the weary!
Andrea